The only professional service that heals critically damaged hair
L’ANZA’s most potent hair healing system
- Restores hair’s integrity with improved:
Ideal for Critically Damaged Hair Caused By:
- HARSH CHEMICALS: poor quality color, bleach, perms, relaxers, straighteners
- ENVIRONMENTAL AGGRESSORS: pollution, ozone, wind
- UV/INFRARED RAYS: sun, styling tools
- MECHANICAL STRESS: combing, brushing, towel-drying
- EXCESSIVE HEAT/THERMAL TRAUMA: flat irons, curling irons, dryers
EMERGENCY SERVICE is L’ANZA’s most potent hair healing system. Based on Tissue Engineering Technology, this dual-phase salon service renews & restores critically damaged hair with unparalleled results.
WHY IT WORKS
Thermal Therapy (Part A) – Self-Assembling Peptides compose a scaffold, which creates a framework within damaged hair tissue. Heat provides the energy necessary to activate the scaffold formation throughout the hair. Once the scaffold has been built, the final healing components in Cream Cure (Part B) have a platform where they can organize & attach.
Cream Cure (Part B) – Cream Cure is the second & final step in restoring damaged hair. It is comprised of curative components that include Next Generation Keratin & Phyto IV Complex. These healing materials attach to the scaffold constructed by Part A. By rebuilding the anatomy of the hair, it is restored back to the strength, integrity & resiliency of optimal health.
HOW LONG DOES SERVICE TAKE
EMERGENCY SERVICE typically takes 20 minutes to perform and can only be performed by a professional stylist.